Monday, May 21, 2012

The Name of Jesus, my shelter through the storm

I'm currently going through the testing period in my life.. This time the blow gets bigger..
Usually, I only suffer through one aspect in life but this time.. My family, our job, their studies, my phone, my finance.. It's quite a blow..
Just one text message and I have to learn to be financially prudent; just one bucket of water and I lost 1.7k (that was "ouch"); just one misunderstanding and someone has to lose her job; just a paper and someone turns emo..
It was a hard week..
I never seek God when I invested my 1.7k.. So, I will take it as a lesson learnt. On the bright side, I can go out with my bro to get both of us each a phone :) can have some quality family time. Hehe..
What else..? There is also another thing that I prey before I prayed.. So as unwilling as I am to loose it, that special thing, I'm preparing myself to face loosing it.. Something money can't buy.. It's a pity that I didn't put God first before I hit on it.. As simple as a prayer and I failed to do so..
But God is gracious.. I prayed for my family and peace came on my family. Not forgetting those who prayed along. I appreciate and love you all very much :)
Somehow, God gives joy and courage.. I just love how happy I feel after I spent time with Him :)

"The Name Of Jesus" - Chris Tomlin

The name of Jesus is a refuge
A shelter from the storm, a help to those who call
The name of Jesus is a fortress
A saving place to run, a hope unshakeable

When we fall You are the Savior, when we call You are the answer
There is power in Your name, there is power in Your name

In the name of Jesus
There is life and healing
Chains are broken in Your name
Every knee will bow down and our heats will cry out
Songs of freedom in Your name, oh, in Your name

Bring salvation, bring Your Kingdom
Let all that You have made bring glory to Your name
When we fall you are the Savior, when we call You are the answer
There is power in Your name, there is power in Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment