Thursday, July 12, 2012

Almost time to let go..


There's this quote that I came across and it says "Let go of the thing you really want. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, it was never meant to be yours."

To let go. Easier said than done. How many people had been courageous enough to do so? The heart is willing but the flesh is weak..

I want to let it go.. but in the process of leaving it, I'd realized how much it means to me. One would never realize the importance of something until you lose it. Being on the verge of losing that something had me realized how much I did not want to lose it. The streams of tears wouldn't be enough to define what i feel..

So yeah... I'm forced to let go of something that means a lot to me. Just like a teenager who is unwilling to let go of her baby pillow. But growing older means growing out of the old things. So, as unlikely as it may seem that I'll get over things, that day will come where i realize that it was the right thing to do afterall...

No comments:

Post a Comment