Thursday, February 23, 2012

Everything I Need

Had be praying for wisdom and strength for some time now.. Ever prayed so hard about something you want yet knowing that it is not what God wants but still trying to debate and make it seem like it is what God wants?

That's what I am going through lately.. BUT knowing His words really opens up my mind and help me regain my senses. No matter how I try to make it look like I should get it, the Bible says otherwise. So I'm holding onto His words and stand firm on The Rock, my God.

Nobody said it will be easy to just let things go, when things seem so right.. Being in such a complicated situation really made me weak. Then another scripture came into my mind,

"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong"
2 Cor 12:10

When I am weak, I am strong.. Holding on to this verse puts me at ease.. It gave me the courage, to do what I'm suppose to do...

It hurts so much that I cried.. I wished that I had been more rational in the beginning but I had messed up.. And I had hurt another...

Jesus.. Forever my strength :)



"Everything I Need" -- Kutless


When every step is so hard to take
And all of my hope is fading away
When life is a mountain that I can not climb
You carry me, Jesus carry me.

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

When every moment is more than I can take
And all of my strength is slipping away
When every breath gets harder to breathe
You carry me, Jesus carry me

You are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

You
You are everything I need
I love everything about You

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

No comments:

Post a Comment