Sunday, June 20, 2010

We are inspired by you, Joash ;)


to my fellow YES-ians of 2008:
"As we had always said tat we are a special group. We really are. Bonded in spirit n hand-chosen by Christ. Wit only 1 Joash, it wasn't enough to impact this world. But by d death of Jo, so many more Joash-to-be were inspired.
Let's impact d world, YES-ians! In memories of Joash!"



I'm slowly able to let Joash go.. Compared to the 1st day I got the news, I'm much better. Of course, I still wish this is all a joke and Joash would just pop up from behind us and give his infamous smirk once again...

But what's past is passed. I will live up to what I promised God today, that is to live a live like Joash did and finish what Joash had intended to do for the world when he was around.

Joash's fire for God will continue to burn within us the YES-ians! Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment