Saturday, November 28, 2009

YAds Mission Trip

November 28 2009, I joined a mission trip to a Myanmar Refugee Camp organised by my church's Young Adults (YAds) ministry..

All the children are in front, YAds tean are at the back.




We gave them some treats as Christmas gifts


Ben is teaching d teens how to shake a tin. Hahaha. It's actually workshop time where Ben and Iggy taught them to make some noise ;)


And here's Iggy looking exactly like a tutor


And they all 'bang' together


The girls sang a Burmese song for us
The rest sang along


The youngest performing a song they learned from their workshop


A slightly older group dancing and singing another song from workshop


And another group with another song


Then lastly, the teens from my workshop making some noise

Final shot

It was overall a really memorable day.. I wish I could be more involve in church activities. I miss being active in church...

No comments:

Post a Comment