Thursday, November 5, 2009

I just LOVE comedies!

I went for movie with a few friends yesterday evening. The movie was a blast for us. I enjoyed it the most. Why? One of my friend said that the whole cinema was filled with my roars of laugther. I'll say it could have been worst if there weren't strangers around. Hahaha..


I loved the movie but animation being animation, d plot can't go anywhere far from d norm..

Introducing Flint, the inventor and his trusted assistant, Steve, the monkey.

[Flint actually invented a monkey thought translator (it's the machine on Steve's chest)

So, Steve actually 'talks' in d movie, a word at a time.]


Flint's taste of success comes in the rain of Hamburgers!

[Flint invented a food maker that transform water molecules into real food. Due to some accident, his machine flew into d sky and it started to rain food.]


Then, there's d Eiffel Sandwich, ...


.. Jellybean Rainbow...



..and Ice cream snow.



Soon, things went out of control..


[ Flint's machine's 1st sign of malfunctioning was oversized food. ]


..And turned into a disaster..[Italian a-la storm]

The food just came pouring out from the food dam.[food-alanche]

At the end, the hero saved the day and the end ;)

Now, for my favourite part of d movie *drums*

Hahaha... Seriously, I cannot help loving how they patch this movie up.


This is Baby Brent:

He's a star since he was a baby. Lost his sense of belonging when Flint became famous. He decided to fly together with Flint's group (the machine remained in the sky after the accident) to destroy the food machine for one purpose:

He believes he would find his purpose in life when he flies up there.

Well.. To cut d story short, he did found his *choke* purpose in life after being swallow whole by a headless man-size roasted chicken. He didn't die but he took over d chicken's body *pfft* I couldn't get a pic but just imagine a roasted chicken wit the head of Brent (from the pic above). Yup, a human head with chicken wings for hands.. Let's quote what he said when he tooked over the chicken's roasted body:


"I'm no more Baby Brent!! *looking triumphant* I'm Chicken Brent!"


"Chicken" Brent actually tore off his diapers when he said that.. I was laughing so loud when I watch that scene ;p


After that he was forced to jump off from the mutated killer food machine and tried to fly with his roasted wings. He FLAPPED his roasted chicken wings!! I could have been rolling on the floor with laughter if I wasn't sitting on the chair.



My next favourite scene is Steve's fighting scene. Little Steve here is really fond of Gummi Bears. The pic above is Steve's expression when he saw 3 or 4 Gummi Bears tearing off the wing of the flying 'car' that it is in. Those Gummis were all an inch taller than Steve but Steve took all of them off. Eating them in the process. Hahaha.. Cruel yet cute ;)

I think I got carried away with this post. Hehe.. Go Chicken!!

1 comment: