Friday, November 6, 2009

Cell Group in PJ

I attended my 3rd cell group in PJ tonight. My 1st time was with a younger group, while my 2nd and 3rd are with an older group (most of the members are working young adults).

Back in Ampang, we are used to call cell groups as HOME group (Home Open for Ministry and Evangelism). So, my way of differentiating my PJ group and Ampang group is by calling PJ's group as Cell group while Ampang's group is HOME group.
Other than that, my HOME group (HG) in Ampang consist of younger folks. I'm the oldest in that group of mine. Even older than my HG leader. Hehehe...
I used to be the assistant leader of my HG and I'm quite talkative back there. I would safely say that my HG reduce in 50% of noise pollution after my absence. :P

Being a newbie and considered being young in my new cell group (CG) is a whole new experience. Being in a CG, I'm reminded very much of my own HG back in Ampang: noisy, happening in some ways, poking fun at people and chatting about nothing at all. I do miss those moments with my old bunch but being in a new cell is quite an experience as well:

I get to be the quiet one for once.

Hahaha... Not just that la, I get to experience being someone new in a new environment; I get to mix with an older group; and I get to know new people from different backgrounds.

I love my new CG, hopefully I will open up to the members soon enough. There are some of them that I really love being around with ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment