Monday, April 20, 2009

Yesterdays

I went out with my mom yesterday, I was left to stay in the car while she went into the shopping centre to get some sweet potatoes. This a is place where I had always spent time with my family since I was very young.

Then I noticed the empty rental lot (of the shopping centre) right in front of me. It was empty other than a box and chair. It used to be rented by A&W. What stunned me was that this used to be a place where I loved since I was young. Those were the time spent with my whole family: myself, my bro, my mom and my dad, all 4 of us...

I knew that the business for that A&W wasn't going well but it stayed til now. Come to think of it, it has been there since I was in Primary. My dad loves the A&W rootbeer while I love the curly fries (I still think they're the best ^^). We had always eaten there when I was younger. I can't help feeling some emotion seeing what's left of the place I'd used to spend so much time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment