Friday, April 10, 2009

Ending of the Beginning

I went for my last Ward duty with supervision today. *Means, from now on I'm on my own when I'm on duty* I dunno if I'm supppose to be happy or worried, haha.. but it's a journey. ^^

Interviewed a few patients today (still new, so not much to do). There's an old uncle that really impressed me with his knowledge from history to science. Really 'Geng' oh! When talking to him, it's like he's teaching me about medic instead of me giving advice. He's real cool!

Then there's this Ah Ma (grandma) that's very quite but very helpful. She's been warded for 1 month lo. Finally, i got to know that she's going home today. ^.^ when i happily told her the news, she was taking it like a joke (she's been here too long ma) and she din believe me.. But later i manage to convince her to believe it lah. Hehehe.. I'm so happy that she's happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment