Friday, April 3, 2009

Daily Thoughts

Friday, 3 of April

Sometimes i just pause, flashing on the fact that I'm pursuing a nursing course. It just makes me wonder whether i can achieve my goal and become a nurse; whether i can stand firm in God after all these; wonder what's God's plan behind all that I'm doing right now?



Faith. God had thought me too much of it for me to push it aside.. I just feel like I'm constantly falling in love with Him over and over again. He never leaves nor forsakes.



I may sound like I'm drifting on smooth waters but it's really the opposite. I'd never been been shaken the way I am since I was a Christian. Yet, God had really molded me, built me and made me firm in Him. I'm really grateful that He is such a merciful God... So wonderful that no matter what I do, what I say or what I can't do, He's always there for me in opened arms.

I’ll be heading for an environmental trip to Puncak Niaga tomorrow. So many things are happening to me in SUCH a short time…

No comments:

Post a Comment