Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Me? A leader??

Out of a total of 39 girls in my batch, I am one of the 4 who had been chosen to lead one of the 4 research and management groups.. This position is being given by the tutor in-charge of our Semester. I gotta say that I'm honoured that I am among the 4 being elected, out of 39..

It's been almost 4 weeks now that I'd been "leading" a group of 10 girls of my own batch. I have to admit that it is no easy task as our project carries great deal of stress and responsibility.. Being the leader, I get to feel it more than the rest. Though I cannot take all the credits of leading as I have 3 co-leaders who are helping me out :)

I still can't imagine what did our tutor saw in me that she chose me to be one of the leaders. I mean, there are really quite a few of my group members that could be good leaders as well! Even the other tutor mentioned that why didn't this particular girl got chosen to lead anything? Well.. I guess I'll never know unless I ask my tutor in-charge myself!

All in all, I pray that God would grant me the strength to hold on and carry the responsibilities given to me. Thank you, Lord. Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment