Thursday, September 15, 2011

It all comes down to English

Things are not getting any easier... I just feel like everything (well, almost) are on my shoulders. All assignments rushing in at the same time. I'm trying my best to finish them according to their priorities but the workload is still there.

Then there is the big problem: English. All our assignments are to be in English. My members, they can write in English but -- well.. you get the idea. So every single assignments have to go through me. Can anyone imagine how I feel??? If their English is acceptable and its only a few grammar mistakes here and there, I'm fine with it but I find myself deleting paragraphs and re-doing the whole thing! Gosh.. I really need to be stronger, tougher and more patient...

Ha! I just received a copy of the assignments that I'll need to edit. At first, there was suppose to be a meeting to settle this thing but apparently the girls in-charge said they want to rest for tonight so they just pass me the copy. Their intentions? At least the one that passed the copy to me was apologetic. Who is there to blame but myself when my English is the best in this group?? *tongues out* Hehehe...

Anyway, fwighting~ acha-acha!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. :< But what you're doing won't do them good in the long run. What they HAVE to do is to learn it themselves. It's their fault that they didn't learn English hard last time. :\

    You gotta be tough and strict in situations like these. Give them back the copies you've edited, and tell them to see and learn why you deleted the paragraphs and study the words that you've changed. Then don't receive any papers anymore. :)

    -Dora

    +u!

    ReplyDelete