Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Treasure today ;)

Complacency. We seldom use this word yet we practice it ever so often. For example, we grow complacent with the neighborhood we live in; we grow complacent with the service we get; we grow complacent with the services we provide; most of all, we grow complacent with our family and close friends.

Family and close friends are those that'll stand by you. Often times, they stand so close that we forgot that they're always there. Thus, we take them for granted.

How many times had I done so, taking my family and friends for granted. Not bothering to spend more time just to keep in touch. The common mistake that I do is abuse online social network. I don't want to regret my actions after I lose them forever...

Just a reminder to all plus myself:
Life is really fragile. You won't know who'll live to survive tomorrow.
Treasure today or regret tomorrow...


Gah.. How I wish that he's able to update his 'blank page' again...

No comments:

Post a Comment