Monday, November 15, 2010

Seed

I was day-dreaming and I thought of my future... Missionary, although I don't know which sort, but I'm very sure I'm going to get involve in one someday.

Then I remembered of those that had shared the same dreams that I have. We shared and we talked. We even decided that we may meet in BCM someday! How I miss those times.

But friends come and go. Nothing last forever...

This dream of being a missionary of Christ, seeded in my heart. It hasn't grown much. My fault I guess. I'm just too uncertain of what's ahead that I just want to give up without even letting this seed break open.

Though my life has changed from the day I shared my dreams with you but the same seed remains. I'll just have to be brave enough to let it die first.

Once this seed dies, new leaves will appear. My story has just began...

No comments:

Post a Comment