Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So blessed

Here I am facing a new semester, my 2nd semester for my nursing course. It's interesting to know that I'm actually so and so a good learner (Haha.. Not that good but not bad either). I could catch up easily when I put on an effort and I don't seem to fall much. I managed to score a fair result for my 1st Sem (Didn't expected to be so blessed.. ^^). Many other things happened and was taken on and overcomed in the Name of the Lord.. Amidst everything, I can see that God is there.. All glory to God!!

How can I live without Him?? Just last week, I decided to double my offering (on my 1st Sunday in RCKL after 2 months), and *pop* I was blessed my a new pair of jeans (that I'd been needing to but for the past few months) AND 2 watches (which I really, really really love) from my mom. You see, after taking my couse, it's unusual that I go shop with my mom and I had never let her pay for my "groceries". It so happened that I didn't have my money with me when my mom brought me shopping. I didn't considered it as God's blessing right away. The fact of my offering strucked me after when I was admiring my new watches. Then, I realized that all these are directly from God, through my mother.. What a Father! ^^ To give His daughter gifts on Fathers' Day..!! I love Him so..

~Give thanks to the Lord,
For His love endures forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment