Saturday, June 13, 2009

I miss RCKL!!

So it's been almost 2 months that I'd been posted to the hospital. And most of all, it's gonna end on the 20th of June. I'll be a Sem 2 student on the 21st (^.^) time really flies.

I'd been attending Glad Tidings PJ for 2 weeks now. I'd joined one of their Cell Groups. I had this kinda weird feeling when I attended Cell yesterday night. It's like everything is reminding me of the times I had with those from Revival Centre.. At 1st it was like my normal HOME group, where everyone's "late". Then everyone just chit chat and drags the time. After that, having icebreaker. To make my flashback worst, the icebreaker was 'Taboo', way too much memories from just a normal game of Taboo. I accidentally smiled to myself when I recalled Kam Fwei's style of playing the game. Hahaha...! I tried covered the smile with a cough la ;p

I miss ya all from RCKL..! Can't wait to be back. If God's willing, I'll be attending church on the 21st. So till then, I'll wait for the time to come when I'll meet the Revivalites once again. Lovez!!

1 comment:

  1. ^^.. I really miss you lar. And I'm really sorry that I cant make it back 4 your 1st homegroup in weeks... T.T.. Hope 2 see you soon.. Loves.. mux

    ReplyDelete