Sunday, April 3, 2011

My guitar life

Well.. As most already know, I'd been picking up guitar lessons. It lasted only for one month so I did not expect much from it.
I decided to try out what my 'guitar teacher' suggested. He told me to go to church during worship practice and try playing along so that I may be able to play according to the tempo and get some experience as well.
I was late due to some last minute issues. But I still manage to reach there (praise God ^^). The worship leader for that day is really a wonderful fella. He knew I was coming and he actually laid out some extra song sheet on the table so that I can have it.
The experience of playing along with a band is really unbelievable! I manage to get the tempo right. Then I realized, I actually know how to play most of the chords. It's like one month of lessons really did mean something!
Though I'm not good at it but I'm learning. I wanna improve myself and maybe one day, I can finally learn to play the piano..

No comments:

Post a Comment