Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

I really had a blessed birthday today ^^

Before today, my cellgroup-mate from GTPJ bought doughnuts for an early birthday celebration. :)
I had a chocolate cake at midnight from my course-mates.
Then 2 cupcakes from my dear junior.
When I came back from the 'celebration', I get to read so so many messages on my fb wall and a few sms-es on my phone. Thank you all!! The best one is the wish all the way from someone who is in Hong Kong.. ^^
When I reached church, I got few personal birthday wishes and a birthday song sung by one of our church's top singer. Hahaha.. Appreciate it a lot ;)
Lunch was with mum at Nando's. Hehehe..
Then when I'm back in my hostel, my room-mates gave me warm wishes.. :)
To end the evening, I had another cake from my other course-mates. Few presents. Love it very much.
The best part is that I get to be Han Kyeong's wife. Hahahaha!!
I really had a great time.. Thank God for making me feel so great and thank all of you that had been apart of my day today. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment