Monday, December 20, 2010

Making one's life worthwhile

Someone recently asked "What is there to look forward to?"
I don't have an instant answer.. I enjoy my life. I love hanging around with everyone around me, laughing together, making lame jokes together... But life just can't be all that, right??

In the my Christianity point of view, a well-lived life would be living a life like Christ and bring people back to God.
I'm sounding like a pastor... -.-"
Well, anyway..
How should I type to make my meaning understandable..? Errrmm..

Basically, I want to live like how Jesus Christ lived. He was a blessing and He brought joy and healing to everyone He knows or came across..

That's what I look forward to each day -- To make people smile and to just be there for them.
A simple smile do go a long way..

I can't say that I'm so great as to be able to make everyone happy. I do hurt others intentionally at times...
But all in all.. I want to life a life worthwhile.

Someone else once said this :
Love does not make the world go round,
But love is what makes a life worthwhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment