Sunday, September 5, 2010

Prayer Answered without realization

I am so grateful that I am a Christian, that I get to know my God and having Him knowing me back..
I had been in a really stressful situation lately and I was struggling really hard to find an answer and if possible, a solution.
So, I prayed and asked for a sign from God a couple of days ago. But the next day, I found that things turned out more complicated. And I was really in a dilemma.
Then today, I brought up the issue in prayer to God once again. The moment I asked
"why the issue turn out to be more complicated? Why did it happened the way it did??"

*whamp!*

I realized that the complication is actually a solution to my situation... I just hadn't been looking at it in a 360 angle.

Glory to God! He works in ways no one can understand. And I definately took few days to understand an answered prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment