Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jesus knows

Last week was a great week where God lead me through as if He was by my side. I praise Him for that, really.

This week on the other hand, is really a week of stress and depression whereby my standing with God is really put into the test.

I wonder, Lord. What is it that I can possibly get from this survival type of testing? Am I that strong that I can pull through all these? I'm so pressed down that I can hardly breathe.

Today I cried out to You again and again. My heart tore and crumbled by the pressure that I am facing. My mind keeps repeating: 'I want more of You, God. Help me!'

At the midst of all I'm in now, my ears hears this faint wispers from You: "It's not about you but it's about Me, the Lord of all, Creator of the Heavens and earth, the ruler of Kingdoms & the Prince of Peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment