Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What if something... happens?

A grave mistake happened today. I can't explain everything in detail (you should know why). I can only write that someone did a mistake and the other was in terrible pain after that. I had never seen a rational person becoming so restless and so ... I'm out of words to explain his expression. He was definately in extreme pain. Turning and moving on his bed just to find a position that he won't be in pain anymore. He never found one...

It made me mad when I realized that his pain could have been avoided..

My anger was directed at the unknown person that made the mistake... But all I can do is just let my superiors handle the situation.

That person (whoever it is) shouldn't have made the mistake. Yet, there's no such thing as being perfect in everything you do, no matter how experience you are.

I realize that I may be the one who might make the same mistake one day. How much pain I could cause someone in my care...

It makes me kinda worried of what would happen in my future carreer.."what IF something happens?"

No comments:

Post a Comment